Our company secretarial team provides a comprehensive service, ensuring that your company complies with obligations under company law, allowing you to focus on running your business.
GCAMS has extended the delivery of its company secretarial service to allow for online filing. This modernisation has improved the way we hold and communicate company statutory information and ensures that all of the Companies Act requirements of administering a company are dealt with. Everything is IT driven ensuring that all records and statements are accurate and instantly updated. We are able to work to your timetable and deliver what we promise.
How We Can Help…
CONFIRMATION STATEMENT / ANNUAL RETURNS
With effect from 30 June 2016 all companies are required to complete a confirmation statement to identify and record the people who own or control their company (this replaces the requirements to file an annual return).
Companies house have also reduced the deadline for filing these reports from 28 to 14 days. Other changes include introduced simplification of the statement of companies.
COMPANIES HOUSE eREMINDER SERVICE
The eReminder service is a free, convenient and effective way by which Companies House would like to remind companies when their accounts and annual returns are due to be filed.
This is an alternative to sending the usual paper reminders to the companies’ registered office address. Instead, Companies House will send an electronic version of the reminders to the email addresses chosen and registered by the companies. Interested companies have the option of registering up to four (4) email addresses.
LLPs & SEs need to keep a register of their ‘people with significant control’ (PSC). This is someone who:
1) Owns more than 25% of the company’s shares, 2) Holds more than 25% of the company’s voting rights, 3) Holds the right to appoint or remove the majority of directors, 4) Has the right to, or actually exercises significant influence or control, 5) Holds the right to exercise or actually exercises significant control over a trust or company that meets any of the other 4 conditions.
OTHER WAYS WE CAN HELP…
- Acting as a registered office
- Annual general meeting (AGM) notice
- Board meeting minutes
- Change in situation of registered office
- Change of registered company name
- Company search
- Small company & LLP incorporation
- Company strike off or dissolution
- Dealing with changes of officers (up to 3 changes per year)
- Maintaining the company’s registers (statutory records)
- Increase in issued share capital or share allotment
- Ordinary and special resolution
- Payment of dividends
- Preparing and filing changes of officers
- Preparing and filing company’s annual confirmation statement (form CS01)
- Preparing the AGM minutes
- Reduction of share capital
- Share transfers
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
To make sure the services we provide are what you require, we offer a free initial consultation to all new clients to discuss their accounting needs. We can also help identify all the tax planning opportunities you may not be currently taking advantage of.
Why Choose Us…
With over 40 years in the industry, you can trust us to provide the correct technical knowledge and advice. There is no technical speak with us – we speak to you in an open and honest manner and promise to ensure all information is easy to digest.
Our staff have a variety of recognised accounting qualifications so you can be confident that you will always receive the best and most current advice. We are experts in tax legislation, employing a workforce, employment status and much more.
We give our clients unlimited support, over the phone or in person by arrangement.
If it’s not convenient for you to come to us, we can even come to you if you prefer!
After your initial consultation, you will receive a breakdown of the costs of all the services we offer at GCAMS so there will be no unexpected surprises later. The services we provide any individual or business will always be cost efficient and competitive.
However, don’t just take our word for it…
See what some of our clients have said about us:
We Can Help You